Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Flight Plans and Taking in the Suit!

7/28/09 - Hey All! I don't have a lot of time today, and sorry to wait until later in the day again...but that's how it goes! Nothing much has happened this week that sticks out to me. I'm sure that will change once i get out to Argentinga. I DID find out that i don't have to have a visa to go to Buenos Aires. It's the only city in the country that you can live there off of your passport. The rules changed about a week after i got in here!!! (which means that there should be no reason for me to get delayed)!! Elder Hales had surgury this morning, but it wasn't anything big. He seems to be doing fine now, just getting a lot of rest. Because I've lost over 20 lbs here at the MTC, I had to take one of my suits to the BYU cleaner earlier this week to get taken in. I think they said they were taking off about 3 inches, and moving the buttons in. I should get that back tomorrow! FLIGHT PLANS COME THIS WEEK!!! They will either be here later today, or on thursday! I think it's one of the most looked forward days here in the MTC! I cannot wait! :D
Mom...i found the Elder who's aunt works with you. His name is Elder Jones. He was in the first district that i was in before i got bumped up to Intermediate. I saw him the other day and he said "I think that your mom knows my aunt!" Kinda funny that we were so close, and had no idea. LOL!
Whit, Andrew Vance said that you added him to my facebook page...i don't know if you know, but he is one of my teachers here at the MTC, and i see him every day except for Tue, and Sun....just FYI! My other teacher, Hermana Johnson, is getting married next saturday, and tomorrow is her last day. We still don't know who are replacement teacher is gong to be for the next 2 weeks...but oh well!! :D
I've got to get going. I've only got about a min. left.
I love you all!
Love,
Elder Denton

No comments:

Post a Comment