Thursday, October 7, 2010

10/4/10 - Letter to the World

Elder Denton and new companion Elder Smith
Baptism of Raquel Gimenez

Hello World,

Ok...i don´t have a lot of time, but this is what went down this last week.

Raquel, the Mom of Johnny and Ariel Gimenez was baptized on friday. It was a small baptismal service, but it went well. It was great!

General Conference was AMAZING. I LOVED The first talk by Jeffrey Holland, and the talk by Pte. Uchtdorf also. They were both amazing.

There was one talk by a 70, elder arnold. he is the area president of the area south america south, and he is going to be in our mission this comming weekend from like friday to tuesday training and stuff. he ALSO is going to be doing apt. inspections....

I´m in a new area in the heart of capital Bs. As. My zone is called ´´Congreso¨ and my area is ´La Boca´ (the mouth). My new companion is elder Smith - my first yankee companion. He´s from Texas. He´s way cool - i´ve known him for a while....when i was in Litoral, he was one of my district leaders...

We have a baptism this weekend...i still havn´t met the kid. His name is Lucas, and he´s 15. I´m sure we´re gonna see him today!

I Love you all!

Love,

Elder Denton

No comments:

Post a Comment