Monday, March 22, 2010

3/22/10 - Letter to the World

Hello World!
Like I’ve told my family already, I’m going to a driving range today to play a little golf, so I don’t have much time to write.
The main things that are going on right now are the baptisms of the 2 kids from Uruguay - Damian y Patricia (Ximena). They both came to church yesterday even though they have colds...so that they could have their 3rd attendance and be baptized this weekend! Sara Gimenez is still having some problems with the health of her mom, so she wasn’t able to come to church again. We talked to her on Sunday, and she said that we could set up an appointment to visit on Wednesday. I don’t really know what’s going to happen with Nicolas Albornoz. He was really excited to be baptized, but didn’t come to church, and now, he has found work, but will be working on Sundays during church.
We have a couple new investigators. Alejandra is the mom of a friend of a member. She goes to an evangelistic church, but said that she would read the Book of Mormon and pray to know that it’s true. I know that She will receive her answer...we just have to see if she has the faith to act on what the Lord says!

I hope you all have a great week, and that you help the missionaries wherever you are!

Love,

Elder Denton

No comments:

Post a Comment