Tuesday, April 20, 2010

4/20/10 - Letter to the World

Hello Everybody!

First of all, before I forget - HAPPY 22ND BIRTHDAY WHITNEY!!!

This week has been very uneventful, and sad.

We found out that the Amorin Family got kicked out of their house because The 2 kids got baptized. They moved about 45min away from here, and the worst part is that where they are there aren’t any missionaries or a church nearby. AHHHH.

Elder Martinez was transferred to another zone, and is still a Zone Leader there. My new companion is going to arrive tonight. I’m spending the day with a companionship in my zone, and at about 8:30 a car is going to come and pick me up, and I’ll get to meet my new companion. I only know that his name is Elder Labra, and that he’s Chilean.

Nidia Portillo is progressing very well! Last Saturday we went to her house, and she said ¨Don’t invite me to church. I’ve already decided that I have to follow God better, and I’m going to go on my own...so don’t invite me.¨
She came to church, and even brought 2 of her kids and her brother. She now has 3 church attendances, and we’re planning the baptism for this weekend...but it’s going to be a little complicated because she can’t do it on Saturday...we’re going to try to do it on Friday.

I Love you all, and hope that everything is going great!

Love,

Elder Denton

No comments:

Post a Comment